Module 2 Unit 1 London is a big city.
1. London is a big city. Weifang is a city. .
2. My bike is new. But your bike is .
3. He is ，but his little brother is short.
4. This is my pen. is your pen.
5. The boy is very clever. And the is very cute.
( ) 1. —What’s this? —________ a book about London.
A. This’s B. It’s C. That’s
( ) 2. —Is it your house? —No, ________.
A. it is B. it’s C. it isn’t
( ) 3. The shop is close ________ the park.
A. to B. at C. on
( ) 4. This is a book ________ animals.
A. at B. about C. to
( ) 5. This is my school. ________ very beautiful.
A. He’s B. She’s C. It’s
big, small, tall, beautiful, short
1. Li Lei is very short, but his father is very ________.
2. London is a ________ city.
3. My school is very small, but it’s very ________.
4. This pencil is very long, but that one is very ________.
5. The apple is too big. I want a ________ one.
( ) 1.
( ) 2.
( ) 3.
( ) 4.
( ) 5.
A. This is a big ship. B. It’s a book about London.
C. London is a big city. D. It’s Buckingham Palace.
E. My house is very small, but it’s beautiful.
一、1. small 2.old 3.tall 4.That 5.girl
二、1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C
三、1. tall 2. big 3. beautiful 4. short 5. small
四、1. D 2. C 3. B 4. E 5. A