P:I'm sorry,ma'am.you can't stop here.

对不起,夫人,这里是不能停车的。

D:I'm sorry,Officer.I'm waiting for someone.

对不起,警官,我在等人。

P:You can't stop here,ma'am.

你不能在这里停车,女士。

D:May I stop here for a few minutes?I'm waiting for someone.

我可以在这里停几分钟吗?我在等人。

P:Yes,for a few minutes.Don't leave your car,please.

是的,停几分钟可以,请不要下车。

P:This is a one_way street.

这是单行道。

D:I'm sorry,I didn't see the sign.

对不起,我没看到标志。

P:Please turn around and go back.

请调转方向向回走。

P:May I see your driver's license?

你的驾照让我看看好吗?

D:Yes.What's the matter,Officer?

是的,有什么不对吗?警官。

P:You were going 65 kilometers an hour.

你的车速是每小时65公里。

The speed limit is 40 kilometers.

时速限制是40公里。

You made a left turn.

你左转了。

You passed a car on the left.

你从左侧超车了。

You were driving recklessly.

你疯狂驾车。

You went through a red light.

你闯红灯了。

D:I'm sorry,Officer.

对不起,警官。

P:Don't do it again.Watch the signs carefully.

不要再犯,仔细看清标志。

D:I'd like to find the house of Tom Tian.

我要找汤姆?田先生家。

P:What is his address?

他的住址是几号?

D:145,Nanhai Road.

南海路145号。

P:Here it is.I'll draw you a map.You go straight ahead to the first stop light.Turn left.Go about two blocks.

就在这儿,我画一张地图给你,你向前直走到第一个红绿灯,左转,再走两个路口,

Here is a shoe store.Here is a candy store.Turn right.That is Nanhai Road.Here is Mr.Tian's name and address.Show this to someone,please.

这里有一间鞋店,这里是一家糖果店,右转,那就是南海路,这是田先生的姓名和地址,请拿给附近的人看。

D:Thank you very much.

非常谢谢你。

P:You're welcome.

不谢。

D:Where is the Korean Embassy?

韩国大使馆在哪里?

P:It's in...Road. Give this to a taxi driver.

在……路,拿这个给出租车司机。

D: Where is the International House?

国际学舍在哪里?

P:It's in Xin_Hai Road.Do you know where Taiwan University is?

在辛亥路,你知道台湾大学在哪里吗?

D:Yes.

是的。

P:Go to Taiwan University.Ask someone there.

去台湾大学,在那儿问人。

D:Do you know where...Theater is?

你知道……剧场在哪里吗?

P:No,I'm sorry,I don't.Do you have the address?

不,对不起,我不知道,你有地址吗?

D:No,I don't.

不,我没有。

P:What place is the theater near?

那剧场靠近什么地方?

D:Near the La_La Building.

靠近来来大厦。

P:I know where the La_La Building is.

我知道来来大厦在哪里。

开车稍停一会遇见警察的口语经典对话