1.Hello.Overseas operator.

  你好!国际电话总机。

  2.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.

  我要打对方付费的电话到日本。

  3.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.

  国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。


  4.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?

  妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?

  5.You can call direct if you like.

  如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。

  6.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?

  能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?

  7.…and then dial the city code and the number.

  然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。

  8.Start with the international code which is 00.

  一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。

  9.What time do the special rates apply?

  什么时候可用优惠价?

  10.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

  我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。

  11.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.

  讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。

  12.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.

  我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。

  13.Can I dial direct?

  我可不可以打直拨?

  14.How about the charges?

  费用如何?

  15.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.

  费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。

  16.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.

  最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。

  17.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.

  最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。

  18.Could you put through a collect call for me?

  你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?

  19.And what's the number you are calling?

  电话号码呢?

  20.And your name and number?

  您的姓名和电话号码呢?

  21.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.

  您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。

  22.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.

  您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。

  23.Will you accept the charges?

  你接受付费吗?

  24.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.

  电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。

 英语电话情景举例

A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。

  B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。

  A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

  B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。

  C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?


  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。

  B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。

  A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。

  C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.

  好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。

  英语打电话对话范文

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?

  A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

  请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。

  A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?

  B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。