501.Don't do it for the time being.
暂时别做这件事。


502.I'll knock you flat.
我要揍你。


503.Don't jump on me.
别对我发火。


504.Keep your nose out of this.
少管闲事。


505.The situation is getting worse and worse.
情况越来越糟。


506.He is in the soup.
他陷入困境。


507.Are you self-employed?
你自己当老板吗?


508.You lack humanity.
你一点人情味都没有。


509.Keep your hands to yourself.
你不要乱摸。


510.No great shakes!
没有什么了不起!


511.I keep nothing from you.
我对你毫无隐瞒。


512.I know you kept a lot of things from me.
我知道你隐瞒了我许多事情。


513.Don't warm a snake in your bosom.
别引狼入室。


514.He is out of danger now.
他现在已脱险。


515.I've never seen him before.
我从来没有见过他。


516.He'll never spot me.
他再也找不到我了。


517.You are doing me a faver.
这是你的(支持)关照。


518.How did you make out?
你把事情做得怎样?


519.Give me a couple of days to kick it around.
给我几天考虑时间。


520.Take my words to heart.
把我的话牢记在心中。


521.You are standing on my property.
你侵入我的范围。


522.If you are in a hurry,go yourself.
如果你急的话,你就先走吧。


523.What the devil are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?


524.Your wish is my command.
你希望我怎样,我就怎样。


525.He always loses his head.
他常常发脾气。


526.You are a lucky dog!
你真幸运!


527.You've got a big mouth.
你真多嘴。


528.It won't be long.
不会太久。


529.Take good care of yourself.
请你多珍重。


530.His head is in the clouds.
他想入非非。


531.Here's yours.
这个是给你的。


532.How is your business?
你是生意如何?


533.You are impossible!
你真是不可理喻!


534.No one else is here.
这里没有别的人。


535.Overtime.
加班。


536.Tomboy.
男子气的女孩子。


537.short time = make love
做爱


538.What do you want to see me about?
你找我干嘛?


539.It's up to you.
由你来决定。


540.You want to bet?
你想打赌吗?


541.I hope you will like it.
我希望你会喜欢它。


542.Everything that can be done has been done.
该做的事,都已做了。


543.You will be sorry for this.
对此事,你会后悔的。


544.Don't make a lot of promises.
不要乱开空头支票。


545.You read my mind.
你了解我的心事。


546.I can't live without you.
我没有你活不下去。


547.You are going to set the world on fire.
你会前途无量的。


548.You'll have to bill me,I am short of cash.
我没有带钱,请你付账吧。


549.Don't think too much of yourself.
不要以为你自己了不起。


550.You know better than I.
你比我更清楚。


551.Don't speak ill of others.
别讲他人的坏话。


552.You know the rules.
你该明白规矩。


553.It could be a lot of reasons.
一定是有原因的。


554.Do to others before they do to you.
先下手为强。


555.It's going a bit too far.
太过份了。


556.We did it in no time.
我们很快就做好了。


557.Friends are honest with each other.
朋友间要以诚相待。


558.You have my word.
我向你保证。


559.We keep no secrets from our friends.
我们和朋友间毫无隐瞒。


560.I'm in a good mood today.
我今天心情很好。


561.If it was damaged,I'll be happy to replace it.
如有损坏,本人愿意赔偿。


562.You have got to do something.
你一定要想个办法。


563.You are too much for me.
我不是你的对手。


564.Hurry up,he is calling the roll.
赶快,他在点名了。


565.I'm going out there to make history.
我要出动闯一番大事业。


566.You can't please everyone.
你不可能面面俱到。


567.All roads lead to Rome.
条条大路通罗马。


568.I'll say no more,because there is no more to say.
我不再说了,因为没有什么好说的。


569.Please lend an ear to me.
请听我说。


570.You are all alike.
你们都不是好东西。


571.I'll back you up.
我会支持你的。


572.Nothing to it,I can fix it myself.
没有什么了不起,我也能做。


573.Don't soft soap me.
别给我灌米汤。


574.I suppose so.
我想是如此。


575.He wants to start over again.
他要重新开始。


576.I don't like all yes-men.
我讨厌所有没有主见的人。(应声虫)


577.He tries to cash in on me.
他想讨我的便宜。


578.I think I had better be going.
我想我该走了。


579.Take it or leave it.
要不要随你便。


580.I'm afraid you have got a wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。


581.She's a would-be singer.
她是个准歌星。


582.She's a mother to be.
她是个准妈妈。


583.She's a working woman.
她是个职业妇女。


584.You ask for it.
你罪有应得。


585.He's a man who needs no introduction.
他是个家喻户晓的人物。


586.Money can buy a lot of influence.
金钱可结交许多达官贵人。


587.You had better wise up,tell me where the money is.
你最好放聪明一点,告诉我钱放在哪里。


588.People will say we don't know what democracy is.
别人会说我们太不懂得民主(专横)。


589.He's there to cheer them on!
他为他们加油去了!


590.My radio is on the blink.
我的收音机坏了。


591.Good luck.
祝你好运。


592.Let's go window shopping.
我们去逛街吧。


593.apple sauce
胡说八道


594.He's a man in love with himself.
他是个自命不凡的人。


595.He doesn't look big to me.
他的长相不怎么样。


596.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.
你有时胜,有时败。


597.It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。


598.It was like looking for a needle in a haystack.
如同海底劳针。


599.You are a loser this time.
你这次输定了。


600.He's trying to corner the market.
他企图垄断市场。


601.It's all over,why torture yourself.
一切都已过去,为什么还要折磨自己。


602.Words move fast.
人言可畏。


603.He is he,I am me.
他就是他,我就是我。


604.He needed someone to pep him up.
他需要人给他鼓励。


605.Why not?
为什么不呢?


606.She got more that she bargained for.
她得到的比期望更多。


607.Some for you,Some for him.
一些给你,一些给他。


608.Her heart's in the right place.
她的心地不错。


609.Why don't you watch where you're going?
你为何走路不长眼睛?


610.Don't get fresh.
不要鲁莽。


611.It's fun to be with you.
跟你在一起太好了。


612.She has a baby face,but she's a devil.
她长得是娃娃脸,但心肠很毒。


613.Who gives the orders around here?
谁在此地发号施令?


614.He's the black sheep of the family.
他是家中的害群之马。


615.Most people will vote for you.
大家都会支持你的。


616.Those newlyweds are still up in the clouds.
那对新婚夫妇仍在过着神仙般的日子。


617.Who are you kidding?
你跟谁在开玩笑?


618.On a give and take bassis.
有来有往。


619.You ought to be spanked.
你该打屁股。


620.She wraps me around her finger.
她吃定我了。


621.Who are you?
你算老几?


622.I have had enough of you.
我已受够你了。


623.You are not very smart to say that.
你说那种话,太不够聪明了。


624.None of your sauce!
别胡说八道!


625.Who blew the whistle?
谁告的密?


626.He's a whistle blower.
他是告密的人。


627.You don't have the guts.
你是个没有胆量的人。


628.All right,it is not your fault.
好啦,不是你的错就是了。


629.He's full of a pep and energy.
他是个精力充沛的人。


630.Where was I?
我刚才说到哪里?


631.We must keep on the ball.
我们必须提高警惕。


632.Your future is rooted in your past.
你的前途要视你过去的努力而定。


633.It's noisy,smoky and too crowded here.
此地人多嘈杂,空气又不好。


634.Where there is life,there is hope.
有生命就有希望(留得青山在,不怕没柴烧)。


635.Pull(make)a long face.
拉长脸。


636.All your debts are off the book.
你的账一笔勾销。


637.It's not the first time and won't be the last.
一向都是如此(始终未变)。


638.Where's your sense of humor?
你的幽默感到哪里去了?


639.Grinding your teeth.
你敢怒不敢言。


640.Are you sure I won't be in the way?
你确定我会没有事吗?


641.You can't find a thing out of line.
你找不到缺点。


642.Where are you calling from?
你的电话从哪里打来?


643.Live up to your words.
你要遵守诺言。


644.The first round is yours,the second is mine.
第一回合你胜,第二回合就看我的。


645.It's my treat,choose whatever you like.
这次我请客,你喜欢什么就吃什么。


646.Shut up!
闭上你的嘴!


647.When will you grow up?
你什么时候才算长得大?


648.What does it have to do with you?
这个与你有何关系?


649.Are you sure you have never done that before?
你敢说你没有做过那件事吗?


650.I am more than happy.
我很高兴。


651.When things go wrong,smile.
当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。


652.What the heck?
什么鬼东西?


653.What the heck made you do that?
你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?


654.You don't get it?It's so simple.
这么简单,你都不懂?


655.Bring me up-to-date.
给我最新消息。


656.When in Rome,do as the Romans do.
入乡随俗。


657.What on earth are you doing?
你究竟在搞什么?


658.Frightened of what?You are not a kid.
怕什么?你又不是小孩子。


659.Don't annoy me.
别烦我。


660.What the hell is this?
这他妈的是怎么一回事?


661.Are you trying to get me off your payroll?
你想把我解雇是不是?


662.That is the best excuse you could come up with?
那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?


663.Everyone has an itch for money.
人人都想发财。


664.What the heck are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?


665.Are you through with the paper?
你把报纸看完了没有?


666.You appreciate something only after you lose it.
东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。


667.What are you up to?
你在搞什么名堂?


668.What makes you think that?
什么事情使你那样想?


669.What kept you so long?
什么事耽误你这样久?


670.Go Dutch.
各自付账。


671.The heat is on,you had better go!
情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!


672.What's your line?
你是从事哪一行业?


673.Is she the one for you?
她是你的意中人吗?


674.You'd better get to the point.
你最好把话说清楚。


675.What the heck is that?
那是什么玩意?


676.Nobody's sweatheart is ugly.
情人眼里出西施。


677.How can I ever thank you?
我该怎样感激你才好?


678.One day you have to face it.
总有一天你要面对现实。


679.What kind of food do you like?
你喜欢吃什么菜?


680.Will you stop treating me like a child?
请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?


681.I want to show you something.
我要给你看点儿东西。


682.Don't stick your nose in it.
不要多管闲事。


683.You may take it anyway you like.
你要怎么想都可以。


684.You are the apple of my eye.
你是我心爱的人。


685.What's the beef?
发什么牢骚?


686.I'll be seduced!
我又要上当了!


687.You just give him my message.
你把我的口信带给他就是了。


688.Why wait till the last minute?
为什么要等到最后呢?


689.What is on your mind?
你心里在想什么?


690.It's open and shut.
此事非常简单。


691.Let me go!
放开我!


692.Let's return to our mutton!
让我们言归正传!


693.What's it all about?
到底怎么回事?


694.Take my words to heart.
把我的话牢记在心。


695.You got off on the wrong foot.
你一开始就弄错了。


696.He ran an errand for me.
他替我出了一次差。


697.What's going on here?
这里发生了什么事?


698.I don't want to be in your shoes.
我不想跟你一样(处境)。


699.As you say,time is money.
正如你所说,时间就是金钱。


700.I'll charge you half price for it.
我半价卖给你好了


s cooking at your home?
你家里发生什么事?


702.I cross my heart.
我可对天发誓。


703.You want to search?Be my guest!
你要搜查吗?请便吧!


704.I took care of the check.
我已付过账了。


705.What for?
为什么?


706.Give him a black eye.
打他一顿。


707.Come on,you've got nothing to lose.
算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。


708.Don't lose your head!
别发脾气!


709.What's done is done.
过去的事就不必再提了。


710.We don't know each other that well.
我们并不那么熟。


711.Did you see what I saw?
你有没有看到我所看的?


712.What do you think?
你认为怎样?


713.What do you know about life?
你对人生又懂得多少?


714.You look considerably younger than your age.
你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。


715.I'll sneak out about 2 p.m..
我大概在下午2点钟会溜出去。


716.What do you call this?
你这是什么意思?


717.We are in the same boat.
我们同舟共济。


718.You look like you have seen a ghost.
你好像看见了鬼似的。


719.I'll show up your little farce.
我会拆穿你的西洋镜。


720.What could be worse?
还会更坏吗?


721.There must be a catch somewhere.
其中必有阴谋。


722.How well do you know him?
你跟他有多熟?


723.I'll pull you down with me.
我要把你拖下水。


724.What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来?


725.Don't show off!
别炫耀了!


726.How do you know it's not fake?
你怎会知道不是假的?


727.He likes to pop in at times.
他偶然过来看看。


728.What are you yelling for?
你在鬼叫什么?


729.Someday he'll be somebody.
有一天他会成名的。


730.How dare you say so?Just being practical.
你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。


731.You can't pass up a good deal!
你不能错过大拍卖的机会!
732.What are you talking about?
你到底在胡说些什么?


733.Action speaks louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩。


734.Where did you learn your manners?
你怎么会这样无礼?


735.Your secret is safe with me.
我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。


736.What are you looking at me for?
你干嘛瞪着我看?


737.Just what do you mean by this?
你这是什么意思?


738.What are you looking at me for?
你看着我干什么?


739.You can't let it get you down.
你绝不能因此而气馁。


740.We'll see about that!
走着瞧!


741.It serves you right!
你罪有应得!


742.What did you come back for?
你回来干什么?


743.In each life,a little rain must fall.
人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。


744.We can't take any chances.
我们不能冒任何危险。


745.You are really something.
你真有一手。


746.What kind of mate do you want to marry?
你要嫁给什么样的男人?


747.A man's word is just like a woman's honour.
男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。


748.We can never be more than friends.
我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的)。


749.He is asking for it.
他自讨苦吃。


750.Be charitable,we all make mistakes!
发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!


751.Maybe you have learned your lesson.
你也许已尝到了苦头。


752.You are an up-and-coming young man.
你是一个有前途的青年人。


753.His head is in the clouds.
他想入非非。


754.He is a big mouth.
他很多嘴。


755.Do you think so?
你认为这样对吗?


756.We have a flat tire and no jack!
我们倒霉透了!(爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)


757.If you say so,that's enough for me.
如果你这样说,我就心满意足了。


758.I got it under the table.
我是秘密获得的。


759.Who else's coming?
还有谁要来?


760.We get along well.
我们相处得很好。


761.The book is out of print.
这是一本绝版书。


762.Two heads are better than one.
集思广益。


763.You are your father's son.
你真像你的父亲。


764.We think very highly of him.
我们大家都很器重他。


765.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
一知半解是很危险的事。


766.You are too quick to suspect.
你疑心病太重了。


767.Don't drive me to the wall.
不要欺人太甚。


768.Don't give me any phoney excuse.
不要找个理由来搪塞我。


769.There's a fine line between love and hate.
爱恨之间很难分。


770.She has nice tits.
她的胸部很美。


771.Don't make a fuss.
不要小题大作。


772.For you everything,but what's in it for me?
一切依你,但你给我什么好处呢?


773.One year ends and another begins.
岁月不饶人。


774.Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你告诉我。


775.The idea has just crossed my mind.
我刚刚想出了这个办法。


776.Can you give me a lift?
你能否顺便送我一程?


777.This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt.
你这一套绝技我看多了。


778.I'm tied up today.
我今天很忙。


779.Don't wash your dirty linen in public.
家丑不可外扬。


780.Don't comfort me,it's of no use.
安慰我也没有用的。


781.Man does not live by bread alone.
人不是只为面包而活着。


782.If you do it again,I'll throw you out the window.
要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。


783.I know if from A to Z.
我了解得一清二楚。


784.Some day my prince will come.
总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。


785.How did you find this out?
你怎样知道的?


786.What a pity!
真可惜!


787.It's my turn to treat you.
这次该我请客。


788.Is there no end of it?
你有完没完?


789.I'm through with you.
我和你已断绝关系了。


790.You are through!
你完了!


791.Don't push me too far!
不要把我逼得太急!


792.My license is in good shape.
我的驾照不会有问题。


793.If somebody hurts me I'll hurt back!
如有人伤害我,我就要报复!


794.This is a token of my esteem.
这是我的一点心意。


795.Leave me in peace.
别管我的事。


796.Who should I say is calling?
请问你贵姓?(电话用语)


797.I'll put her in her place.
我要当众给她难堪。


798.There goes everything.
一切都完了。


799.Don't let me down.
别令我失望。


800.I'll see what I can do.
我看看能否帮得上忙。


801.There is nothing to it.
这没有什么。


802.There are plenty of fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。


803.I am broke.
我破产了。


804.I'll do a job on you.
我要揍你一顿。


805.How soon could you start?
你什么时间能来上班?


806.The right man in the right place.
人尽其才。


807.Same goes for you.
你也一样。


808.Makd it short.
长话短说。


809.I'll handle the person,if I have to.
如有必要,我会对付他。


810.How do you figure that?
你怎会有这种想法?


811.She always has the last word.
她总是喜欢抬杠。


812.Take the meat and throw the bread.
要把握重点。


813.I'll have ten thousand words with you.
我要好好跟你详谈一下。


814.How much will you bet?
你敢打赌多少?


815.Who is speaking please?
请问你是哪一位?(电话用语)


816.Do I have to draw a picture?
我说得还不够清楚吗?


817.How did your job go?
你的工作做得怎样了?


818.The bill is on me=This is my treat=Be my guest.
这次我请客。


819.It's hard to say.
很难说。


820.I have heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。


821.He's the idol of girls.
他是个大众情人。


822.I don't know what to do with John.
我真不知该如何对付约翰。


823.There you go again.
你又来那一套了。


824.I'll give you one last chance,buy it or not?
我给你最后机会,要不要?


825.This dish is so hot.
这道菜太辣了。


826.That's not fair.
那是不公平的。


827.That's old fashioned.
那已过时了。


828.I'm not as picky as you.
我没有像你那样挑剔。


829.He holds a top job.
他位居要职。


830.That's more like it.
那还差不多。


831.Too good to be true.
简直太好了。


832.Excuse me,could I have this dance?
我可以请你跳支舞吗?


833.How did your shopping go?
你买了些什么?


834.That's for sure.
当然。(表肯定)


835.I'll show you the way.
我为你带路。


836.I can't cut down the money tree.
我不能错过赚钱的机会。


837.That's more than I can say.
我无可奉告。


838.Could you give me some discount?
可以算我便宜一些吗?


839.Can't you take less?
少算点行不行?


840.You can't get it cheap!
这个价钱最便宜不过了!


841.That's better.
那好多了。


842.Let down your hair!
坦白地说吧!


843.I can never thank you enough.
我不知道该怎样谢你才好。


844.I need a steady job.
我需要一个固定的差事。


845.Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我。


846.Let your hair dry!
你别神气!


847.I don't mean to offend you.
我不是故意冒犯你的。


848.I simply can't afford it.
我根本就买不起。


849.You are always taking without giving.
你总是占别人的便宜。


850.Money makes the mare go.
有钱能使鬼推磨。


851.I don't see how it could be.
这个根本不可能。


852.Why not give up smoking?
为什么不戒烟?


853.We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission.
我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。


854.Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away.
当你离开时,要跟我确保联络。


855.Why do you kill time every day?
你为何每天都消磨时间?


856.How could he say no?
他怎敢说不帮忙?


857.How could I say no?
我怎么好意思拒绝?


858.Take your choice!
选一个吧!


859.Fish in troubled waters.
趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。


860.I don't know what you are talking about.
我不知道你在胡说些什么。


861.Now I'm safe and sound.
现在我安全无忧了。


862.Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day.
不要担心,总有一天我会报复的。


863.Don't fuss at me,please!
请不要烦扰我。


864.Every day had it's day.
总有出头的一天。


865.How long have you been here?
你来这里有多久了?


866.We talked our hearts out.
我们互吐心声。


867.I'm ready,fire away!
我准备好了,开始吧!


868.Don't make a federal case out of this matter.
不要把此事虚张声势出去。


869.That's a fake.
那是个骗局。


870.Excuse me,I have to take a leak.
对不起,我要去上厕所。


871.You have to keep your ears to the ground.
你要提高警惕。


872.I got a big favor to ask you.
我想请你帮个大忙。


873.We have a moral responsibility.
我们有道义上的责任。


874.Don't talk behind people's backs.
不要在别人背后说别人的坏话。


875.Don't monkey with my car.
别乱搞我的车子。


876.If the bridge is destroyed our plans will be all shot.
如果桥梁遭受破坏,我们的计划就完蛋了。


877.So that's how it's done!
原来是如此!


878.Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you.
别还嘴,否则我揍你。


879.Check in.
登记住进旅馆。


880.Check out.
付账退旅馆。


881.I know it's a bad time for you.
我知道你现在心情不好。


882.It's a waste of time!
简直是在浪费时间!


883.Waste one's breath.
浪费口舌。


884.I know a thing or two.
我略知一二。


885.You do all the talking.
由你代表去交涉好了。


886.I like your style.
我喜欢你这样的调调。


887.Let him have his own way.
让其为所欲为。


888.I know you better than yourself!
我把你看穿了!


889.Please,say it with flowers.
请帮我说几句好话吧!


890.He is an eager beaver.
他是一个工作勤奋的人。


891.I don't like this stuff.
我不喜欢这样东西。


892.Ready-made.
成品。


893.He is a man of fine character.
他是一个品德良好的人。


894.Just drop in for a chat.
顺道来跟你聊聊天。


895.Butter him up a little!
奉承他几句吧!


896.Our manager is an early riser.
我们的经理是一位精明能干者。


897.Easy come easy go.
来得易,去得也快。


898.Do you like to watch striptease?
你喜欢看脱衣舞吗?


899.He's a ball of fire.
他精力充沛。


900.If I do,I'll let you know.
如果我要做,我会先让你知道。


901.He bukled down to a hard job.
他努力从事一件艰苦工作。


902.You had better buckle down!
你最好多用心!


903.Don't try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆臭架子。


904.You ought to keep an eye on the enemy's activity.
你要密切注意敌人的活动。


905.Drop me a line when you get there.
你到达后,写封信给我。


906.Sorry,I took it out on you.
抱歉,我拿你来出气。


907.All right,I crossed you,what do you say?
好,我骗了你,你想怎样?


908.Don't be so quick to judge!
不要太过于武断!


909.Step aside,you are in my way.
站到一边,别挡住我的路。


910.He's tied to his wife's apron strings.
他是吃软饭的人。


911.Now I come to think of it.
现在我想起来了。


912.I'll put out the garbage.
我去倒垃圾。


913.She stole the whole show at last night's party.
她在昨晚宴会上抢尽了风头。


914.I'm a self-made man.
我是白手起家。


915.I hope all goes well.
我希望一切都能顺利进行。


916.I was not expecting you.
我没有想到你会来。


917.Who is that guy?
那个家伙是谁?


918.That guy is a bad egg.
那个家伙是坏蛋。


920.I hope you are in the roll.
我希望你也来。


921.I wish I could do something.
希望我能帮点什么忙。


922.Last night,I got cleaned.
昨晚我输得一干二净。


923.He is in bad shape.
他身处困境。


924.If we want to finish this on time,we must keep on the ball.
如果想按时完成此工作,我们必须努力工作。


925.Stay up all night.
熬夜。


927.I think an apology will be enough.
我认为没有什么了不起的事。


928.I have got problems of my own.
我自己的事都管不了。


929.She is an old battle-ax.
她是个老泼妇。


930.I have got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的。


931.Let's start all over again.
让我们再从头来。


932.I can't work anymore today,I'm beat.
我精疲力竭了,今天不能再工作。


933.We must get there first in order to beat him to the punch.
为了先发制人,我们必须先到达那里。


934.Wait,don't jump the gun.
别插嘴,等我讲完。


935.I told you I'm in a hurry.
我不是跟你说过吗,我很忙。


936.I mean what I said.
我可不是说着玩的。


937.They don't match at all.
他们两个一点也不相配。


938.Take it easy,don't blow your fuse!
放轻松些,不要生气!


939.He is always a blow hard before strangers.
他总是喜欢在陌生人面前吹牛。


940.He is fond of bragging.
他爱吹牛。


941.My car stalled out in the street.
我的车子在街上抛锚了。


942.He has a way with people.
他对任何人都有办法。


943.I told you,I don't know that sort of thing.
我不是跟你说过了,我对那事一窍不通。


944.It's a nasty film.
这是一部下流的电影。


945.At the end of the month everyone is broke.
到了月底,每个人都囊空如洗。


946.He is my buddy.
他是我的朋友。


947.He is sent to the bug house.
他被送到疯人院。


948.I think they are stalling for time.
我想他们正在拖时间。


949.She's a bloomer girl.
她是个大胆时髦的女孩子。


950.I want to speak to you alone.
我想跟你单独谈谈。


951.She's crying her eyes out.
她把眼睛哭红了。


952.No one wants to be a business girl all her life.
没有人想做一辈子的妓女。


953.Don't butt into other people's business.
不要干预别人的事务。


954.He will do it by hook or by crook.
他不择手段做这件事。


955.What's on your mind,speak up.
你心里想什么,说出来听听。


956.He's a big shot in this city.
他是这个城市的大人物。


957.I want to make it short.
我想把它长话短说吧。


958.That guy gives me a pain.
那个家伙使人看着不顺眼。


959.Can you beat that! He left all of a sudden without saying a word.
岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。


960.I don't care for coffin nails.
我不喜欢吸香烟。


961.You'll be able to find him in the chow hall.
你可以在饭厅找到他。


962.Speak less and listen more.
少说多做。


963.What do you usually do in your spare time?
你通常在空闲时做些什么?


964.He likes to blow his own horn.
他喜欢自夸。


965.I'll wait for you with all my heart.
我全心全意在等候你。


966.You don't see me griping.
无所怨言。


967.One of these days I am going to clean house for him.
将来我会报复他的。


968.You must take your chance.
你一定要试一试。


969.What does this mean?Don't keep me in the dark.
这是什么意思?别使我莫名其妙。


970.I can't take back what I said that day.
我记不起那天我说了些什么。


971.Sorry is never good enough.
抱歉有个屁用。


972.He is a sourball.
他是个爱吐苦水的人。


973.He is a person after my own heart.
他获得了我的欢心。


974.I never mentioned the money to him.
我从未跟他提过钱的事。


975.He's real sly and crafty.
他真是诡计多端。


976.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.
胜败乃兵家常事。


977.Is this telephone dead?
这电话坏了吗?


978.He is dead broke right now.
他现在穷死了。


979.Don't be fussy.
不要吹毛求疵。


980.Don't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss.
不要无理取闹,否则我告诉你的老板。


981.That doesn't make sense to me.
对我毫无意思。


982.She works on the air.
她从事广播工作。


983.Who said I'm upset?
谁说我生气了?


984.He's not quite an adult.
他年幼无知。


985.You better think it over and don't go off the deep end.
你最好要深加考虑,不要立即下结论。


986.Don't kid yourself.
勿自欺欺人。


987.Don't try to be smart.
不要这样神气。


988.Don't fight the problem.
别唱反调。


989.He tried to double-cross me.
他想出卖我(欺骗)。


990.This time you better not stick your nose in it.
这次你最好不要干预他人之事。


991.So what else is new?
还有什么新鲜事?


992.So that's how it's done!
原来如此!


993.You are a screw ball.
你真是个怪人。


994.He is hip.
他很帅。


995.I did wrong,I take the blame for it.
我做错了,我该受罚。


996.You ought to be spanked!
你该打屁股!


997.Tom is an easy-going type of person,who gets along well with everyone.
汤姆平易近人,与谁都合得来。


998.He is a happy-go-lucky type of man.
他是乐天派。


999.Your girl friend is pretty easy to look at.
你的女朋友非常漂亮。


1000.I tried to pass you the ball every which way.
我想尽方法把球传给你。


1001.Me too. 我也是。