1. What l____ does your father speak? He speaks French.
2. What’s your favorite s______? My f_____subjects are math and science.
3. Does she have any brothers and s_______?
4. Please write and tell me about y________.
5. W________ does Paul live? He lives in Canada.
6. Can you w_______ a letter to me soon?
7. Where a______ your pen pals from?
8. He i______ going to the movies with his friends.
9. —Where does his pen friend c______ from?
—He comes fromAmerica.
10. —Is that y_______ new pen pal?
—Yes，he is .
11. —Is there a post office in the n__________?
—Yes ,there is.
12. Just go s________ and t______ left.
13. Take a walk t_________ the park on Second Avenue.
14. September 1st is the b________ of a new term.
15. There is a b________ over the river.
16. T_______ don’t like him because he is a policeman.
17. She is a w_______, and she works in a restaurant.
18. I have much money w_____ me.
19. I like t _______with people and w________ stories.
20. My work is i________ and exciting.
21. The animals are very d_____________.
22. Zhao Benshan is a good a________and we all like him very much
23. Can you l____ your new pen to me ?
24. I hope you have a good t_______ to Hangzhou.
25. —W_______ do you like pandas?
—Because they’re kind of cute.
26. Look！The kids are f_______ kites over there in the open air.
27. I want to be a r___________ and work for a TV station.
28. Many children are p_______ basketball on the playground now.
29. Listen! The girl is s_____ an English song in her room.
30. In summer, people like to s___at the swimming pool.
In winter , children like to play w______ snow.
31. Everyone is h_________ a good time in the park.
32. We all enjoy w___________ action movies.
33. Li Jie is the c__________ of the football team.
34. Her mother is of medium b_______.
35. —What s______ bowl of noodles would you like?
—I’d like a large bowl.
36. Do you like to t________ with people?
37. His grandfather likes telling j________ very much.
38. Our Chinese teacher often t____us interesting stories.
39. A________ are in the zoo.
40. Her p________ are both farmers.
41. —Where does Ann s______?
—She studies at No.14 Middle School.
42. Be q______ in the library，please.
43. I have a J_________ friend, but she can speak Chinese very well.
44. It’s very cold in w_________ and hot in summer.
45. I like summer because it’s s_________ every day .
46. If you want to borrow some books , you can go to the l__________.
47. China is a c________ and Beijing is a city.
48. The students went to summer camp and t______some photos.
49. He is a policeman. It’s an i______but dangerous job.
50. Look! The c______ are playing football on the playground.
51. Listen! The birds are s________ in the tree.
52. There is a orange in the basket.
53. Kate and I are doing o____ homework now.
54. —Does she h________ a sister?
—Yes ,she does.
55. My father h_____ a new car. He likes it very much.
56. Tony sits b______ Jim and me. We are good friends.
57. Last weekend, we visited the S__________ Palace.
58. —Why do you like pandas?
—B_______ they're very cute.
59. —Where’s your pen pal from?
—He is from Beijing ,C______.
60. The people in Guangxi are very f .
61. Don’t climb the tall tree. It’s d .
62. Do you like to write an interesting and e______story?
63. They teach in a middle school, they are t .
64. I like my job, because it's r .
65. In spring, the l on the trees turn green.
66. The post office is on the First A_______.
67. Lucy likes playing the p_______ very much.
68. My parents want to v____ Japan one day.
69. Let’s r_____ the newspaper together .
70. The zoo is very d . I’m afraid to go there alone(独自).
71. Go a ___ the street when the traffic light (灯) is green.
72. Can you write to me s_______?
73. Go down this street and turn r______.
74. The people in the market are very c .
75. We can see many kinds of a_______ in the zoo.
76. Don’t t too much in class.
77. I’m very h . I want something to eat.
78. Sometimes we take a walk a_____ dinner.
79. He found a little girl c____ in the corner on his way home.
80. They decided to go there on f________.
81. I didn’t have any money f______ a taxi, so I walked back home.
82. She isn't doing her homework. She's doing some r______.
83. It's seven in the morning. The Blacks are h_____breakfast.
84. My brother is t__________ a shower now.
85. You should p________ speaking English every day.
86. She enjoys nice w______ about her looks.
87. Do you mind o_______ the window?
88. I was s________ at the bad news.
89. The old woman can’t s___the idea that old people can't be beautiful.
90. She doesn’t mind what young people t______ of her.
91. He was tired and he didn't want to do a_______ any more.
92. The girl is very shy. She doesn't want to talk w___ others.
93. —What’s the w________ like today?
—It’s sunny and hot.
94. —How’s it g_______?
95. What do you think of the f_____ match?
96. Can you please put my letter in next month’s m_______?
97. He doesn't like talk shows. I don’t like talk shows, e___.
98. She w______ to the library and read a book about history.
99. Sichuan food is very d_________.
100. The things in the supermarket are very e__________.
1. language 2. subject，favorite 3.sisters 4.you 5.Where 6. write 7. are 8. is 9. come 10. your 11. near 12. straight，turn 13. through 14. beginning 15. bridge 16. thieves 17. waitress 18. with 19. talking，writing 20. interesting 21. dangerous 22. actor 23. lend 24. time 25. why 26. flying 27. reporter 28. playing 29. singing 30. swim，with 31. having 32. watching 33. captain 34. build 35. size 36. talk 37. jokes 38. tells 39. Animals 40. parents 41. study 42. quiet 43. Japanese 44. winter 45. sunny 46. library 47. country 48. took 49. interesting 50. children 51. singing 52. an 53. our 54. have 55. has 56. between 57. Summer 58. Because 59. China 60. friendly 61. dangerous 62. exciting 63. teachers 64. relaxing 65. leaves 66. Avenue 67. ping-pong 68. visit 69. read 70. distant 71. across 72. soon 73. right 74. crowded 75. animals 76. talk 77. hungry 78. after 79. crying 80. foot 81. for 82. reading 83. having 84. taking 85. practise 86. words 87. opening 88. sad 89. stand 90. think 91. anything 92. with 93. weather 94. going 95. football 96. magazine 97. either 98. went 99. delicious 100. expensive