1. "Frankly, my dear, I don t give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939

“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)

2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can t refuse." The Godfather, 1972

“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3. "You don t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

4. "Toto, I ve got a feeling we re not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

5. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

6. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I m ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

7. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

8. "What we ve got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967

“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)

9. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979

“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)

10. "Love means never having to say you re sorry." Love Story, 1970

“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)

11. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941

"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)

12. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949

“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)

13. "I m as mad as hell, and I m not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976

“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)

14. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942

“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

15. Play it, Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

16. I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

17. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

18. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

19. We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

20. Oh, Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

21. Well, nobody's perfect.

人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

21. You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well, do ya, punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

22. You had me at″hello.″

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

23. Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.

没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

24. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

25. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)