中考重点句子复习(精心整理)

七年级重点句

1. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen.别把脏碗留在厨房里。

2. There is no bridge and the river runs too quickly for boats.完全没有桥,而且河水湍急,不宜小船摆渡。

3. Many people don’t always see things the same way so they may describe the same person differently.人们并非总是以同样的方式看待事物,所以他们会将同一个人描述得不一样。

4. Also, they don’t always remember well. 而且,他们不总是记得牢靠。

5. If he or she blows out all the candles in one go ,the wish will come true.如果他(她)一口气把蜡烛全部吹灭的话,许的愿便会成真。

6. I stayed up too late to watch the soccer game.我熬夜很晚看足球赛。

7. That’s why it’s important to learn a second language.这就是为什么要多学一门语言的原因。

8. As a special gift, our parents took us to India. 作为一份特殊礼物,我爸妈带着我们去了印度。

9. There we put up tents and made a fire to keep us warm and cook food on .在那里 ,我们架起帐篷,生火取暖并做饭。

10. The next morning ,my sister and I got a terrible surprise.第二天早上,我的姐妹和我大吃一惊。

八年级上册重点句

1.I felt like I was a bird.我感觉我像一只鸟。

2.What a difference a day makes !一天的差异是多大啊!

3.And because of the bad weather ,we couldn’t see anything below.并且因为糟糕的天气,底下的东西我们什么都看不见。

4. Old habits die hard.旧习难改。

5.I think she sang more clearly than Nelly.我认为她唱的比内丽更清楚。

6.That’s why I like reading books and I study harder in class.这便是我喜欢看书而且在班上学习更加努力的原因。

7.You don’t need a lot of them as long as they’re good .朋友不在多而贵在好。

8.A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的朋友是在需要时给你帮助,使你感动。

9.My best friend helps to bring out the best in me .我的最好的朋友帮我激发出自己的所能。

10.Movie City has the worst service ,you can sit the most comfortably because they have the biggest seats.电影城有最差的服务,但你能够坐地最舒适,因为他们有最大的座位。

11.Everyone is good at something ,but some people are truly talented .每个人都擅长一些东西,但一些人确实有天赋。

12.That’s up to you to decide.那由你自己来决定。

13.When people watch the show ,they usually play a role in deciding the winner.当人们观看表演的时候,他们通常在决定胜利者方面扮演角色。

14.However,if you don’t take these shows too seriously ,they are fun to watch.如果你不把这些节目太当回事,他们还是有看头的。

15.She dresses up like a boy and takes her father’s place to fight in the army.她女扮男装,代父从军。

16.Everyone should play a part in saving the earth.每个人都应该在挽救地球方面扮演角色。

17.But Sam isn’t leaving until next Wednesday .但是直到下周三,萨姆才离开。

18.I’m sorry ,I’m not available.对不起,我没有空。

19.I look forward to hearing from you all.我盼望着收到你的来信。

20.Please reply in writing to this invitation by Friday ,December 20th.请于12月20日周五之前以书面形式回复此邀请。

21.He finally fell asleep when the wind was dying down at around 3:00 a.m.

最后他睡着了,风在大约凌晨三点逐渐减弱。

22.Although the storm broke many things apart it brought families and neighbors closer together.虽然暴风雨把很多东西破坏的支离破碎,可是它却把每个家庭和邻居的关系拉得更近了。

23.When he woke up ,the sun was rising.当他醒过来时,太阳正在升起。

24.The rain began to beat heavily against the window.雨点开始重重的敲打窗户。

25.People shouldn’t push their kids so hard.人们不该对自己的孩子逼得太紧。

26.Feel free to ask me anything on today’s Great Wall tour.在今天的长城游中,大家尽管问我任何问题,不要拘束。

27.Even more serious difficulties include freezing weather conditions and heavy storms.更加严峻的困难包括极冷的天气和巨大的风暴。

28.Scientists say there are now fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remainingforests.科学家们说:如今生活在现存的森林里的熊猫不足2000只。

29.They run over with excitement and some of them even walk into their friends.它们兴奋地跑过去,其中一些甚至撞上自己的伙伴而跌倒。

30.Watching the tea preparation in just as enjoyable as drinking the tea itself.看沏茶的过程和饮茶本身一样令人愉快。

31.When we make resolutions at the beginning of the year ,we hope we are going to improve lives.当我们在新年伊始做决定时,我们希望改善我们的生活。

八年级下册重点句

1.This is because he can make 72 changes to his shape and size ,turning himself intodifferent animals and objects.这是因为他能够在形体和大小方面进行72种变化,把自己变为动物和物体。

2.The Money King has excited the children of China for many years.美猴王使中国的孩子们兴奋了许多年。

3.When the moon is shininbright ,we’ll be able to see the stones.当月亮明亮地照耀着的时候,我们将会看到石头。

4.It’s unbelievable that technology has progressed in such a rapid way.难以置信科技以如此之快的速度发展。

5.I’ve recently been to a very unusual museum in India.最近,我们到了印度一个非常不一般的博物馆。

6.On the one hand,more than three quarters of the population are Chinese,so you can simply speak Putonghua a lot of time.一方面,多于四分之三的人是中国人,因此,你大多数时候可以仅仅。

7.Most of the children in my time liked to play together under that big tree ,especially during the summer holidays.大多数我们那个时代的孩子,喜欢一起在那棵大树下玩,特别是在暑假。

8.Bring Ms. Steen to the party without telling her so that she can be surprised.在不告诉她的情况下,把Ms Steen 带到聚会,让她感到惊喜。

9.I look forward to hearing from you all.我盼望着收到你的来信。

10.Unless we talk to someone ,we’ll certainly feel worse.如果我们不和别人交谈,我们将会感到更糟糕。

11.Her dad said he sometimes made careless mistakes himself .他爸爸说有时候他自己犯一些粗心的错误。

12.If people have problems ,they should keep them to themselves.如果人们又麻烦,他们应当把这些烦恼留给自己。

13.In English ,we say that sharing a problem I like cutting it in half.用英语说,我们与人分担一个烦恼就像把麻烦分成两半。

14.So you’re halfway to solving a problem just by talking to someone about it.因此,你只要跟人聊聊这个问题,你就已经解决了问题的一半。

15.When he woke up ,the sun was rising.当他醒过来时,太阳正在升起。

16.The rain began to beat heavily against the window.雨点开始重重的敲打窗户。

17.The bus driver stopped the bus without thinking twice .

公交司机没有多想便停下了车。

18.The driver saw an old man lying on the side of the road.司机看见一个老人躺在路边。

19.Aron tells of the importance of making good decisions,and of being in control of one’s life.

阿伦讲述了做出好的决定并管理自己的生命的重要性。

20And anyway,I think doing chores is not so difficult. 反正我认为做点家务也不难。

21.It also helps them to understand the idea of fairness.它也帮助他们理解公平的思想。

22.She also felt sad to part with certain toys.和某些玩具分开,她也感到非常的悲伤。

23.I get such a strong feeling of satisfaction when I see the animals get better and the look of joy on their owners’ faces.当我们看到动物们的病情渐好,看到它们主人脸上的喜悦的表情时,我产生了那么一种极强的满足感来。

24.The earlier kids learn to be independent ,the better it is for their future.孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来越好。

25.She talked to Animal Helpers about getting me a special trained dog.她与动物帮手组织联系,试图给我一条经过特殊训练的狗。

26.I found my sister looking through my things yesterday .昨天我发现我的姐妹在浏览我的东西。

27.Hope things work out.希望事情会好起来。

28.Instead he watches whatever he wants until late at night.而他看他想看的东西直到深夜。

29.Everyone is good at something ,but some people are truly talented .每个人都擅长一些东西,但一些人确实有天赋。

30..When the moon is shininbright ,we’ll be able to see the stones.当月亮明亮地照耀着的时候,我们将会看到石头。

31.The new father often feel left out when their baby arrives.当自己的孩子出生时,那些新爸爸往往有被冷落的感觉。

32.Even more serious difficulties include freezing weather conditions and heavy storms.

更加严峻的困难包括极冷的天气状况和巨大的风暴。

33.We think the best way to relax is through exercise.我们认为最好的休息方式是通过锻炼。

九年级重点句

Knowledge comes from questioning .知识来自质疑.p6

Take your time.There’s no hurry. 你慢慢来,别着急。 P113

He quickly laid out her favorite fruits and desserts in the garden.他很快摆放出她最喜爱的水果和甜点. p11

After this ,people started the tradition of admiring the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families.从此,人们开始了赏月和与家人一起共享月饼的习俗。 P11

He doesn’t treat others nicely.他不善待别人. P14

He now treats everyone with kindness and warmth ,spreading love and joy everywhere he goes.现在,他对待每一个人都充满善意和温暖,走到哪里便把爱和欢乐带到哪里。 P14

Not only do people spread them around in different hiding places for an egg hunt,but they also give out these treats as gifts.人们不仅为了寻找复活节彩蛋游戏而将彩蛋分散到周围不同的藏匿处,而且他们还分发这些好吃的作为礼物。 P16

These are similar requests for directions .这些都是对于方向类似的请求的问句。 P22

Both are correct ,but the first one sounds less polite.两者都是正确的,但是第一个听着不那么有礼貌。 P22

It might seem more difficult to speak politely than directly.有礼貌的措辞比起直白说话似乎要难一些。 P22

Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness.坎迪告诉我她一度非常害羞,于是想通过唱歌来挑战羞涩。P27

Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.对我来说,和朋友一起闲逛几乎是不可能的,因为总是有保安在我周围。 P27

When he was a little boy,he seldom caused any problems.当他是一个小孩子的时候,他很少引起麻烦。 P30

It was exactly what I needed.这正是我所需要的。 P30

They take pride in everything good that I do . 他们为我所做的一切好事感到骄傲。 P30

He realized that Americans can hardly avoid buying products made in China.他意识到美国人几乎无法避免购买中国制造的产品。 P35

Some leaves from a tea plant fell into the water and remained there for some time.一些茶树上的叶子掉在水里,并在那儿保留一会儿。 P43

The Chinese are without doubt the ones who best understand the nature of tea.中国人毫无疑问是懂得茶的本质的人。 P43

Different writers translated the book into different languages.不同的作家把这本书翻译成了不同的语言。 P44

I’ll call them now to check if anybody has it .我现在打电话给他们核实是否有人拿了它。 P58

Every year it receives more than 750,000 visitors.每年它接收到75万游客。P62

Where I’m from ,we’re pretty relaxed about time .在我来的地方,我们对时间相当的随意。 p75

We value the time we spend with our family and friends in our everyday lives.我们珍惜平日和家人朋友一起度过的时间。

The next day,Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart.第二天,彼得心里带着勇气而不是恐惧去参加足球训练。

I feel lucky to be alive.我感到很幸运还活着。

Never fail to be thankful to the people around you.决不要忘记感恩你周围的人。

Choose wisely and be responsible for your decisions and your actions.有智慧地做出选择并且对你的决定和行动负责任。

Historians believed Stonehenge was a temple where ancient leaders tried to communicate with the gods.历史学家相信巨石阵是一个庙宇,在那儿古代的领导人试图和神交流。 P62

I’m worried about your safety.我担心你的安全。

I regret talking back, not listening to Mom.我懊悔顶嘴,没有听妈妈的话。

I think I should be allowed to make this choice myself.我认为我应该被允许自己做出选择。

Only then will I have a chance to achieve my dream.只有那时候我才有机会实现我梦想。

We have nothing against running .我们不反对跑步。

Do you have anything valuable in your schoolbag?在你的书包里有一些贵重的东西吗?

The noise-maker is having fun creating fear in the neighborhood .噪音制造者正在为在小区制造恐慌而乐在其中呢。

Other people believe the stones have a medical purpose.其他人认为这些石头有医学方面的目的。

You’re not supposed to eat anything with your hands except bread.你不应该用手吃除了面包以外的任何东西。

It is a pity that only six pieces of music in total were recorded for the future world to hear.很遗憾总共只有六首曲子被录制下来让后人来听。

We often just drop by our friends’ homes if we have time. 如果我们有时间,我们顺便拜访我们朋友的家。

Whether or not you can do this well depends on your learning habits.

你能否做好,取决于你的学习习惯。

初中英语中考重点句子整理